Use paid social media ads to reach your ideal audience
With 71% of the Australian population being active users*, social media advertising is one of the most effective ways to reach your target market.
As the popularity of social media has grown, the ability to reach your audience has become more and more difficult. That is, unless you pay. Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram prioritise paid advertising over your organic business page posts, so if you want to get your message across, it pays to pay.
The good news though, is that social media networks are able to access an enormous amount of information about their users and you can take advantage of their advanced targeting to reach very precise audiences in specific locations and customise your advertising to those audiences’ needs.
Here are 6 more reasons you should consider paid social media ads:
- On average, Australian brands only reach about 14% of their social media followers if they don’t use paid advertising.*
- Social media advertising is usually less expensive than paid search advertising.
- You can easily customise goals, track campaign effectiveness and measure your ROI.
- You’re able to test different variants of your campaigns against each other and optimise for better results.
- Social media analytics allow you to see exactly how your audiences respond to your ads and provides valuable market insights.
- You can use social media platforms to re-market to past visitors of your website and encourage them to take action.