Optimise your digital marketing campaigns with customised landing pages and lead capture
If you’re investing in digital marketing, you’ll want to get the most bang for your buck. One proven way to achieve this is to drive your paid traffic to a specialised, simplified page that is optimised to capture leads for your business.
Why use landing pages instead of driving traffic directly to your website’s homepage?
- Since a landing page is where a visitor “lands” after clicking on an ad or link in your campaign, it is a better experience for them to arrive directly at the information they’re looking for, rather than having to navigate to it from the home page.
- Visitors are less likely to “bounce” (immediately leave your site) if they arrive on a relevant landing page.
- Landing pages allow you to easily customise content to be tailored (and therefore more relevant) to the traffic arriving to them.
- They allow you to match the message and offer to that of the source campaign or ad, which reinforces to the visitor that they’ve come to the right place.
- Landing pages can be used to “split test” headlines, copy, imagery and offers. By diverting a percentage of traffic to a page with one alternate element, you can test the appeal of the second page by comparing the conversion results of the two to see which version performs best.
How do landing pages increase conversions?
Each landing page is customised to suit where the visitor has come from. Delivering relevant information naturally increases a visitor’s likelihood to engage with your content. If they’re ready to become a client or customer, they’ll be more inclined to do so with a brand that speaks to them in a way they can relate to and delivers what they’re looking for.
Using video on your landing page will significantly increase your conversion rate as it can convey a lot of information in an entertaining and time efficient way.
Since most people are not ready to convert at first visit, each page will feature a lead capture form with a relevant offer. This allows you the chance to continue communicating with them and increases the likelihood of conversion down the track.